Natural Onsen Hot SpringSesekka
- December 21st, 2019 – January 3rd, 2020
- February 4th – 11th, 2020
- May 1st – October 31st, 2020
- December 18th – 31st, 2020
- January 4th – February 3rd, 2020
- February 12th – April 30th, 2020
- November 1st – December 17th, 2020
*Hot springs and saunas will be closed until Thursday, May 28st.
100% Natural Hot Spring Surrounded by Deep Forest
Find rest and relaxation at Sesekka, the Nidom’s Onsen & Sauna. Our 100% natural hot spring water filters through the sediment of local volcanoes including Mt. Shikotsu and Mt. Tarumae.
The word sesekka means “warming” in the Ainu language.
- Main Building 1st Floor Basement
- Operating Hours 2:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Only guest (Free of charge)
※*Operating hours are subject to seasonal changes.
The mildly alkaline hot spring water promotes beauty, relaxation, and good blood circulation. Sesekka is the perfect place to relax after a round of golf.
We also recommend Sesekka to wedding guests staying at the Nidom.
Sesekka also features an authentic Finnish sauna, where guests can relax, let go of stress, and refresh both body and mind.